Ono Garden Experience
If you are ready to:
- Have a MOST needed break from your regular life
- Create a NEW relationship with mother nature
- Visit one of the most BEAUTIFUL places on the Big Island
- Discover what it’s like to live AWAY from your computer
Come have an experience you’ll NEVER forget!
Here is what a guest had to say about her experience.
Your experience includes:
- A 10-day stay in a comfortable cottage
- Farm life activities like feeding chickens (chicks are here often)
- Getting your hands soil by helping with the planting, growing, and harvest of the orchards and gardens
- An easy volcano hike
- A special Paleaku Peace Garden trip to Captain Cook
- Snorkelling Honaunau (Two-Step) the BEST snorkel spot on the island!
- Alone time to enjoy the quiet & nature sounds of the farm
- Enjoy traffic free drives around the island! (This isn’t Oahu)
- Community dinners
- Surprise events that will lift your heart!
What would you pay for an experience like this?
You get to choose what you’ll pay!
We only offer this experience 4 times a year!
It is on a donation basis.
(Minimum suggested donation $2,994)
Your 10-day experience is on a donation basis.
Minimum suggested donation: $2994
Here is what is included in your donation:
- Most breakfasts and dinners
- Farming experiences & lessons
- Volcano hike
- Captain Cook, Peace Garden and Snorkel Experience
- Private Transportation to ALL experiences and as you need it
Get away from your everyday life and learn more about yourself as you experience the natural beauty of Hawaii!
Who are you as you…
- Walk barefoot through trees
- Feel the grass between your toes
- Eat fruit right off the vine
- Enjoying rainbows nearly within reach
- Watch the night sky come alive
- Create a new relationship with mother nature
Come find out!
We look forward to meeting you and creating a beautiful experience together!
Get FREE Farming and Food Sovereignty Tips + Event Updates & More!
Join our Ohana and get a FREE compost video! (Add your email below) mahalo